The City Council manages 106 lettable industrial units, ranging in size from 55.74sq m (600sq ft) to 696.75sq m (7,500sq ft), with vacancies frequently arising. There are also a few larger units of up to 3,437.30sq m (37,000sq ft). They are located in the following areas:
- Miller Court, off Millbay Road, next to Millbay Docks
- Holly/Willow Court, off St Modwen Road, next to Plymouth Ski Slopes
- Porsham/Haxter Close at Belliver
- Kay Close, Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton
- Pomphlett Farm, Plymstock
They are suitable for a variety of light industrial uses, and are let on flexible terms.